Customized Portfolio Management
In today’s complex world, investment information can be found from a multitude of sources — the Internet, TV, newspapers, co-workers and relatives, to name a few. Much of this advice is contradictory, misleading, or downright confusing, and none of it takes your unique situation into consideration. At Broadlake Financial, we help you navigate these many cross-currents and develop a clear, straight-forward solution to your investment needs.
Our experienced advisors provide thoughtful, objective guidance for managing your investment portfolio. Through our custodial partnerships with Fidelity Investments and Charles Schwab, we have access to a wide array of publicly-traded individual stocks and bonds, mutual funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and commodities.
Whether your ‘nest egg’ is large, small, or somewhere in between, Broadlake Financial can tailor a smart financial portfolio that meets your goals.
At Broadlake Financial, we work with you to develop a financial plan that’s tailored to your needs and designed to prepare you for a secure future. We work with you to define your financial goals, organize your finances, assess how prepared you are for retirement, and advise you in ways to reach your goals as efficiently as possible.
By asking the right questions and sincerely listening, we’ll minimize your financial uncertainties and help you answer questions such as:
- Do I have enough money to retire?
- Can I afford to work part-time or switch career paths?
- What is the best way to fund my children’s college needs?
- Do I have enough, or too much, life insurance?
- Should I funnel savings into a pre-tax IRA account, or an after-tax IRA?
- Can I earn a better rate of return on my savings?
- At what age should I begin receiving Social Security benefits?
- What is the right mix of ‘risky’ and ‘safe’ investments at my age?
With solid financial planning in place, you’ll have the clarity you need and the peace of mind you deserve.
Socially Responsible Investing
For many people, aligning their investments with their personal values is a priority. At Broadlake Financial, we utilize state-of-the-art research and software to offer socially responsible investing, also known as ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Investing.
With us, you have the ability to infuse social responsibility into your portfolio at a very high, broad-based level, limiting or excluding investments in areas such as:
- Nuclear Energy
Alternatively, you can limit or exclude investments that violate very specific criteria, such as:
- Companies that exceed more than a specified amount of annual toxic emissions
- Companies that operate a research facility engaged in product testing involving live animals
- Companies with less than a target percentage of women or minorities in senior management
- Companies with ties to oppressive regimes or poor human rights labor practices
Whatever your values, we can help you define what it means to you to be a socially responsible investor. We’ll ensure that your investments adhere to those values.
Complimentary review of workplace 401K plans: We’ll assess your current plan to determine if it’s the best fit for your needs, and then work with you should you need to make any adjustments.
Coordination with existing advisors: We’ll gladly coordinate with other professionals you count on, such as your accountant and estate attorney, as well as provide any referrals needed to trusted tax or legal professionals, to help you manage your finances and reach your goals.